Do you have a personal budget?

Tell us what you think


Anyone who has had an assessment and is entitled to social care services will be offered a personal budget. Your personal budget is the money allocated to you to cover the value of the social care support you need.

We are trying to understand the real effect of the changes being made to our Health and Social  Care System. We are looking to find out what is working well and what needs to be improved about personal budgets.

Are you an Adult Social Care customer, a carer or a support planner?

– Do you need help or support to live the life you want?

– Do you or someone you care for currently pay for support, or use a personal budget or direct payments from Kirklees Council?

– Do you assist older or disabled people in Kirklees to develop support plans?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes or you have a story you’d like to tell us, get in touch with us you can also contact us by telephone on 01924 450379.