GP records

You can also access your medical records online. See our page (link) on how to register for online GP services

Applying for hospital records from Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Applying for hospital records from Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

Applying for records from South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Email  and include: “Access request” in the subject line.

Privacy policy

For more information about how organisations should keep your information safe, and to understand how to raise any concerns about your personal information, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office