Carers Count offer support, advice and information for any adult in Kirklees who gives, or has given, time and energy, without being paid, to look after a family member or friend who can not manage on their own.
Carers Trust offer a range of services for carers and those being cared for,for all age groups, disabilities or health conditions at any time of the day or night.
- Short break respite care for carers of adults
- Short Break respite care for carers of children
- Enhanced breaks for carers of adults with chronic long term conditions
- Waking night care
- Sleep in night care
- Emergency respite
- End of Life Care for Adults and Children
- Saturday Day Centre provision for Children
Kirklees Mental Health Carers Forum
If you care for a family member, friend or neighbour with a mental health condition , including dementia, and you want to make a difference to services in Kirklees then the forum may be of interest. For more information, please contact Carers Count on 0300 012 0231.