Civic Centre 3
• Kirklees residents over the age of 18 who may be in need of social care support.
• If the concerns are related to health needs, then a GP referral is required to access support such as Rapid Response, Physiotherapy, PALS.
• Our aim is to support Kirklees citizens to live as independently as possible, and we will have a ‘strength based conversation’ from the first point of contact.
Types of support
• Early Intervention & Prevention Services
• Care Navigation
• Health Trainer Service
• Assistive Technology Service
• Sensory Service
• Adult Safeguarding Hub